The Luxembourg Trade and Investment Office offers comprehensive information about Luxembourg as a business location as well as a tailor-made investment assistance and other complimentary inbound investment consultancy services for companies interested in setting up in Luxembourg.
Our executive team offers personnalized services and provides companies with the following assistance:
- information on cost including wages and taxes, entry and immigration, human resources and other framework regulations in Luxembourg
- advice on financing and incentive opportunities
- access to high-ranking government officials and other key network contacts
- practical help including visits to office and industrial parks
- continuing support offering the opportunity for investors to raise their concerns and issues to the government after settling in
Luxembourg benefits from a broad network of representatives in more than 150 locations which can support you in doing business from and with Luxembourg.